9.01.2012

COSMO GALAXY

Shirt & Top & Cardigan & Shorts ~ H&M, Socks ~ Forever 21, Shoes ~ Converse, Spike Earring c/o oasap.com


I still haven't gotten around to getting a galaxy piece yet :(. However, this top from H&M really worked for me. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but it has a somewhat 'ombre' feel to it. I just love how the shades darken to a deep blue and turns a light brown at the hem. Ok, since the top was a little see-through, I decided to layer it over a white button-down. Also, I liked how the white collar and sleeves peek out and sort of contrasts with the black leather shorts. Now.... people have said that I was crazy for wearing leather shorts during the summertime... THEY ARE 100% TRUE!!! At the end of the day, my waist area was like sweaty because of the intense heat. Haha that was uncomfortable to talk about :/ ... But anyhow, I just wanted to keep the bottom part a solid color since my "ombre" top had a lot of color!

AAHHHH!!! I WOULD JUST LOVE TO THANK oasap.com FOR SENDING ME THIS SPIKE EARRING!!! It's ssoooo cool!!! Since I don't have my ears pierced ( I HAVE A HUUUGGEE PHOBIA OF NEEDLES. Everytime I go to the doctor's to get a shot, I literally cry and have a breakdown... but that's another story.), this "earring" is the closet ear accessory I could wear. And let me tell you, it's absolutely FAB-ulous! It's really simple and sort of blends with your hair, but PEOPLE WILL NOTICE!!! I've had so many people come up to me and said that it was really cool! Plus, the earring has the spikes which makes it even awesome-r! 

I would just like to thank everyone for reading!! Luv ya!

9 comments :

  1. This is kind of awesome. I love that you've taken a top that people would normally wear in a edgy rocker way and made it into a super quirky-version of fall preppy. So much love for this. <3

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated all the pieces together! :) x

    vogue-dose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style! wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cardigan! p.s. are you korean? (:

    http://jadetheseahorse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute top! amazing earrings <3

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete